Apolymantiko Organic Ecological Disinfectant
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- SAFE AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY ALLOWING TO COMBINE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY OF USE WITH THE POWER OF DISINFECTION.
- Powerful 100% ECOLOGICAL disinfectant, based on Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) and peracetic acid, non-toxic for humans and their environment.
- Non-polluting solution, 99.99% biodegradable, containing neither Formol, Chlorine, Phenol, nor Heavy Metals. Compatible with the disinfection of materials in contact with foodstuffs
- Peracetic acid, is an organic compound with the formula CH₃CO₃H.
- Commercial HOCl Manufacturing Cell v2.0 *COVID-19 Update COVID-19 (2019-nCoV): Hypochlorous acid (50 ppm / Our new v2.0 system produses 700 ppm + awaiting test results ) achieved >5 log reduction in FCV titres in less than a minute.
- What is Hypochlorous acid? Hypochlorous acid is used in many industries including Hospitality, Food service, Grocery/ Retail, Post harvest vegetable production, Hydroponics, and Medical services. ECA water (Electrochemically Activated Water) water is made by passing low-voltage electricity through saltwater (Sodium Chloride) in the Hypochlorous Acid Cell and splitting the Sodium ions (Catholyte) from the Chlorine ions (Anolyte – Hypochlorous acid).
- When any mammal’s body comes under attack from invading bacteria and viruses, the body’s immune system immediately responds by sending white blood cells called Neutrophil to the invasion site. Once activated, these cells produce substantial quantities of Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) a chemical that is acknowledged to be among the most potent natural disinfectants, highly effective in eliminating all invading microbes and pathogens, yet it remains non-toxic to humans and other mammals. Hypochlorous Acid Will Not Damage Clothing Or Harm Animals Hypochlorous acid is proven to be safe, environmentally friendly, and fast acting against a broad range of resistant pathogens, including MRSA, M.tuberculosis, Legionella, E.coli, HIV, poliovirus, Helicobacter pylori, norovirus, the avian influenza virus, Covid 19 and many more. Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) has been both FDA and USDA approved for various medical and food uses and the EPA has also given approval for washing raw foods that are to be consumed without processing.